Once you have submitted your ID and proof of address, your details have been verified and your CoinfloorEX application has been approved, you can fund your CoinfloorEX account.
- To deposit funds, sign in to your CoinfloorEX account and select the "Deposit" from the “My Account” page. Choose the asset you want to deposit and follow instructions.
- You will find your unique bitcoin deposit address in the "Deposit" page. You can transfer your bitcoin to that address using your preferred wallet or client. Your bitcoin deposit address does not change without notice. If we do plan to change the address you will be notified by CoinfloorEX Support in advance. All bitcoin deposits are immediately stored within CoinfloorEX’s vaults and protected by a smart contract.
- The deposit must originate from an address that you control. You can not accept payments from third parties directly to your Coinfloor deposit address
- Bitcoin deposits are processed 24/7. The minimum bitcoin deposit amount at CoinfloorEX is 1 XBT and no fees are charged by CoinfloorEX.
- Your deposit will be automatically credited to your CoinfloorEX account within approximately 1 hour for bitcoin (due to the 3 confirmations from the Bitcoin network required by CoinfloorEX to ensure transaction non-repudiability plus a buffer of 10 min).
- If you do not see your deposit appear in your CoinfloorEX account within 24 hours, please contact CoinfloorEX Support.
- Cryptocurrency deposits that do not meet the minimum deposit requirement are not detected by our deposit systems and will not be cleared to clients' balances. There is no functionality to send them back automatically. If you have sent a deposit below minimum requirements and wish to have it sent back to you, please contact CoinfloorEX Support, providing the txid and the reason for sending a deposit below the minimum requirement. The process to manually find and return this deposit will incur a charge of 0.0005 XBT.
- Coinfloor monitors bitcoin transactions and has a zero tolerance policy for activity associated with darknet markets. Third party deposits and association with dark markets will result in your accounts closure.
US Dollar (USD) (institutional investors only)
- You will find CoinfloorEX’s client account details and your unique reference code in the "Deposit" page.
- Your unique assigned reference code is just under the BIC/SWIFT code and in purple.
- It is extremely important to use your reference code and enter it correctly so that we can accurately credit your deposit to your trading balance. To avoid delays and errors, please enter the code itself only in the "message to beneficiary" field. Do not add any additional words or numbers.
- If your bank requires more than 7 characters as the reference, please add a space and your surname / company name. If a reason for transfer is required, please use "Funding my trading account".
- To fund your account with US Dollars you need to make an international wire transfer to CoinfloorEX's client account specifying the currency to be sent as USD.
- IMPORTANT: Our active deposit details and processes may change from time to time so it is essential that you review all the deposit information before making deposits to ensure that your deposits are processed efficiently. Once your USD deposit is processed, you will receive an email notifying you of your balance update.
- Third party deposits are prohibited and will not be processed. This includes all money transfer services and alternative banking service providers, e.g. Revolut, Tide, TransferWise, Fidor UK. We only accept transfers from a bank account showing the same details as provided in your initial ID and address verification. If you make a deposit from a joint account, we may ask you to present a statement showing the names of both parties.
- Third party deposits that are not proven to be coming from a joint account, will be returned within 20 business days and an administration fee (30 USD) will be levied.
Coinfloor does not impose maximum limits on deposits and withdrawals. However, if you go over certain thresholds we may ask you additional questions. We do our best to make this process as painless and non-invasive as possible.